Declare the Archaeology Certificate

How to declare the Archaeology Certificate:

Visit the Anthropology Department in room 5240 Social Science Building to pick up a “major/certificate/option declaration/cancellation” form. You should fill out the student portion of this form and then stop to see the Archaeology Certificate Advisor during their office hours or make an appointment to see them. The Archaeology Certificate Advisor will help you select courses that best meet your interests, share more information with you about archaeology field schools, help you select an advisor, and sign the paperwork. The certificate declaration form should then be taken to the Department of Anthropology main office in 5230 Social Science Building. The department staff will take care of filing the form with the Registrar’s Office.